Last Updated on Friday, 18 December 2009 11:03
Written by Bob Reichardt
"POCK-ITS" CUSTOM DESIGN GUIDELINES
"Pock-its" can custom design holsters or cases to fit your needs!
Utility, Drill, Cell Phone, Meter, Water Bottle, Holsters and Cases
Specialty Tool Holsters and Cases
Hunting Products: Belts, Pouches, GPS Holsters, Survival Kits
Off Road Kits for the 4 X 4 Enthusiast's
- CAD or well defined drawings work best or a product that has the similarities that you are looking for.
**Note: Artwork that requires additional formatting or clean-up will require a $50/hour charge, billed in half-hour increments
- $50/hour billed in half-hour increments. 50% deposit required for estimated design time.
** An additional cost per unit may apply depending on the complexity of the design
- 144 units (smaller quantities available depending on product)
Order Procedure & Terms
- Upon an approval of the design a prototype will be supplied to the customer with an approval form. The approval form must be signed and returned with deposit and prototype before we can proceed with the order.
- Freight: FOB Aurora, CO $1500 - prepaid freight for orders over $1500
- Lead Time: Varies by product, based on design specifications and complexity of product.
- Terms: A 50% deposit upon approval. Balance due upon completion. Most major credit cards, company checks and money transfers are accepted.
Custom Embroidery/Woven & Rubber Labels are available for custom designed products
**Note: This is just a guideline, for an exact quote please contact us at